• Original and current proof of identification (photo ID) for you and your spouse (VITA is unable to file taxes for married couples filing separately)
  • Original Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents, or a Social Security number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration
  • Birthdates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
  • Wage and earnings statements (W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc. forms) from all employers
  • Unemployment benefits (Form 1099-G)
  • Interest and dividend statements from banks (Form 1099)
  • A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
  • Proof of bank account, routing and account numbers for direct deposit
  • To file taxes electronically on a Married Filing Jointly tax return, both spouses must be present to sign required forms
  • Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider’s tax identifying number, such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
  • Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements
  • If you’re an identity-theft victim, bring your current IRS PIN letter
  • If you do not have a Social Security number, an official Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be used for you, your spouse and dependents
  • Official proof of foreign status if applying for an ITIN
  • Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable

*Tax filing for Married Filing Separate, Out of State, Rental Properties or Self-Employment Income with expenses of more than $35,000 is not supported with VITA. Copies of Social Security cards, IDs, ITINs or previous tax returns will not be accepted.

mayweather vs paul live